Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Leaves, Disc Golf, & Quick Circuit Workout

Mel and I returned yesterday from a relaxing cruise to the Bahamas bloated from endless buffets, and lazy from being waited on hand and foot. I'd like to think that I didn't blow 10 months of (logged) workouts on one cruise, but I'm not so sure. We did get in a fair amount of walking, some solid swimming, and lots of throws in high wind, so it wasn't a total waste - not to mention the whole relax n' recharge value. Plus, it helped me avoid thinking about that place I'd spent every Halloween weekend since '98...

I eased my way back into the workout routine today with the following:

A couple of hours raking leaves

18 holes of disc golf (-2 on the day)

Quick Circuit Workout:
5 rounds for time of:
10 x mahlers
10 x push-ups
10 x burpees
10 x squats
Total Time: 8:43

No comments: