Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Owed to my family

For tonight I decided to put in a workout in honor of my former teammates en route to Sarasota and though it was only a token of the work they've put in this season, it felt damn good. I ran to the Soccer Hall of Fame, snuck onto the field (man, those fields are sweet!) and ran sprints and did push-ups, squats, and crunches. I started out planning to do 10 rounds, and they sucked, but I upped it to 15 because I know the Coach always demands more. The push-ups were all chest to the ground, because I didn't want to hear imaginary Dusty bitching at me. After the sprint circuit, Mel and Jamie showed up and we threw for a while. Then I ran home.

7:14 Run

15 rounds of:
75 yard sprint
10 x Push-ups
10 x Squats
10 x Crunches
Total Time: 14:04


~15:00 throwing

6:25 run home


HP-ETC represent.

1 comment:

dusty.rhodes said...

The "imaginary" is superfluous. Or redundant.

My appearances can only be explained as the products of a deranged mind.