Sunday, April 13, 2008

Scrimmage with UPENN

A bunch of local club players headed to Bryn Mawr to provide fodder for the UPENN open team and help them prepare for college regionals. I don't know about other folks, but my legs were definitely feeling a bit heavy from Saturday's practice. All the speedy young college kids didn't help that feeling either. No respect I tell ya!

Anyway, it was fun to play with guys with whom I don't normally get to play, even if we didn't play all that well. And it's always good to get out there and mix with the up-and-coming players in the area.

Workout for the day:
1:00:00 of Wii (just to spite Raphe)
2 x games to 9 vs. Void
1 x game to 5 old guy pick-up

2 comments:

Ariel Jackson said...

Who were some of the club guys that came out? And who won?

-89 said...

Hmm ... from Pike we had me, Dusty, Ringo, Raphe, Spanish, Tous. Others included Sean and Felt from Amp, Vlad, a Lehigh kid not named Snuggles ... I'm definitely missing a bunch of people here.

Anyway, the old guys lost to Void ... twice!