Monday, April 23, 2012

Burpee Challenge, Day 100

For the final day of the Burpee Challenge, I figured it warranted more than a few rounds of burpees on the bedroom floor.  So, to mark the occasion, I headed to Healthlinks to use their floor.  After a warm-up of jumping rope and active stretching, I set the stop watch and began.  My goal was 7 minutes and I came in just under.

100 x Burpees in 6:59.6 seconds

And for the record, all 5,050 burpees in this challenge were chest to the floor up to hands clapping over head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi J. After randomly reading this blog at work a couple of weeks ago, I decided to try the 100 day challenge myself. I'm on day 16 today, so far so good.
-Crackr
P.S> What day do you start splitting reps into sessions?

-89 said...

I don't remember exactly when I started splitting things up. By the end I had a routine where I'd wake up, do 20, go downstairs, do 20, eat breakfast, do 10, head upstairs, do 10 more and then finish up after work. Very scientific, I know.

-89 said...

On day 100, I went to the gym, set a stop watch and did all 100 in a row.