Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Updates

I haven't exactly been idle the last few weeks, but neither have I been in the gym banging out sets.  The whole house renovation project has been taking nearly all of my spare time.  On the plus side from a workout perspective, it has involved quite a lot of physical labor, so I've been keeping active, but on a less formal level.  One thing of note, today I'm on day 61 of the 100 day TO (full body sit-up) challenge.

Anyway, it looks like I may have to fire this thing up again as there's a good chance I'll be busting out the old cleats and playing some coed in 2012 championship series.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... i would have thought such a intriguing post would have elicit a comment or two, but i guess no one cares about coed. Either that or you've lost all your readers after the ping pong posts petered out.

-89 said...

Ha! No good reason to follow this beat old blog. At least it's not Masters though.