Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pike Practice & Scrimmage

Dusty and Tim split the team into O and D for the weekend and I found myself on the O team for the first time since my old NY days. I'm pretty excited about the switch and the new challenges it puts on my game. I felt decent this weekend, but in need of a lot of improvement. I also feel like there are a couple of integral roles that need filling in our O and I'm really pressuring myself to fill them. With so much to work on, it's gonna be a fun year for me.

Anyway, Saturday broke down like this:

~ 3.5 of practice
(30 minutes of flutter during the lunch break)
~1.5 scrimmaging O vs. D

After a strong run early on in the scrimmage, the D took over to come back and kick our asses. My win/loss is not looking good in practice thus far!

No comments: