Saturday, June 14, 2008

Poultry Days, Day 1

Mel and I returned to P-Days after a 4-year hiatus to play with WWBJD, a fun and competitive team with some old friends and new faces. The roster was a bit small, esp. on the female side, but extremely talented and tons of fun and besides, small roster = more playing time for me. I win!

At first I was a bit concerned because our schedule called for 5 straight games, but somehow, this ended up being the most leisurely 5 straight games with a small roster I've ever experienced. Games were only to 11 and the time between rounds was almost excessive to the point were you really had to work to get warmed up before each game.

When I have more time, maybe I'll add some more details, but this is a workout log, not a journal so don't hold your breathe! For now, I'll just say we won our first 4 games pretty easily and then lost our last game at double game point after falling short on a pretty large second half come-back.

Workout:
various warm-ups
5 short games of ultimate
lots of throwing

No comments: