Sunday, January 11, 2009

Brumfis Pickup

Headed to Brumfis for a little run, some stretching, some good throwing and a couple of hours of pickup. Turnout was good despite the weather and we were able to run 6s or 7s for most of the time. The ground was frozen solid which made it extremely difficult to change direction and I really felt like I was being held on all my cuts (very strange). Anyway, I made some good throws and some bad, and at the very least, committed to running throughout, even if sharp changes in direction were difficult/dangerous.

3 comments:

dusty.rhodes said...

Bitch Bitch Bitch.
You'll learn how to cut without getting grabbed one day.

Why you needed to take it out on B-Lo is beyond me.

-89 said...

I figured that with you hanging onto my shirt, I could drag you into B-Lo and clear both of you out leaving a wide-open lane to #2 in the stack for an easy break. I'm pretty sure I accomplished that, but the thrower/#2 was not anticipating that particular option. Go figure. Yeesh.

-89 said...

I particularly liked your comment along the lines of "You can't make _that_ cut on _this_ ground and expect me not to grab you."

You're right. My bad.